The latest version (v2.0.0) can be downloaded from here.
Users can download the cutting edge version from GitHub by
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:WGLab/uroborus.git.
Several example files are provided below to help users test the software:
- The alignment index file (-index): BowtieIndex files (Homo_sapiens, hg19 version)can be downloaded from http://ccb.jhu.edu/software/tophat/igenomes.shtml
- The genome annotation file (-gtf): gtf file
- The genome sequence file (-fasta): fasta file
- Input file -- The unmapped SAM format file (rar file): unmapped sam file
- Input file -- The accepted BAM format file (rar file): accepted bam file
- Output file -- The reported circRNA list : circRNA list file
Note that the above first 3 files are from Homo_sapiens genome (hg19 version), other species genome files can be downloaded from http://ccb.jhu.edu/software/tophat/igenomes.shtml